- You can get fitness results at any age as young as 3 or 4 or as old as 100 years young.
- Our strengths max out at 30 years and can stay the same all the way till 60 if we keep working out.
- Females start out with higher levels of growth hormones but they go down as they work out on the other hand men start with lower levels and levels go up while workout.
- Frozen shoulder is more common in people over 40 years particularly in females.
- We can burn calories by chewing gum but it would take a lot of chewing to lose weight.
- We have 3 different types of muscle fiber in our bodies , itís good to work out all of them.
- You can burn calories by chewing gum but donít start chewing extra gum because itís not good for your teeth.
- People who workout have a stronger immune system so you recover faster from a cold or some time donít even get sick at all.
- People get more results working out with the right fitness trainer than working out by themselves.
- Healthy people tend to have a positive attitude which keeps them happier which leads to a happy life.
Web Design by FMR Web Design